The first truly iPhone action arcade game!
MOVE THE WORLD AND BOUNCE YOUR SHRINE.
COLLECT THE GREEN SHARDS OF YOUR BROKEN IDOL.
Squareball is the game that should be shipped with the iPhone. The first true action arcade game with perfect controls only possible on the iDevices. The game is available in the App Store for $0.99.
It has come to our attention that a lot of you play Squareball holding the iPhone with both hands, using a thumb to control the game. While this method of control may feel safe and confortable it ultimately makes the game INSANELY difficult. Because of the way the thumb is attached to the hand it is impossible to consistently lift it from the screen without inadvertently dragging it. In addition the effective horizontal range of the thumb is only about half the screen. Here is how to properly play Squareball:
- Cradle the iPhone with your weak hand.
- Use the index finger of your strong hand to control the game.
Some sections of the game are impossible to pass without the full screen range of this control method. So, everybody, get out of the confort zone and start playing Squareball like the Pros. We know players who have finished the entire Story Mode on one credit using this method.
What people think
Squareball star player Mac Shaconey demonstrates how to play the game.
- True arcade action at 60fps.
- Perfectly intuitive controls.
- Simple and addictive gameplay.
- Delicious retro graphics, music and soundFX.
- 20 stages spread across 5 worlds in this first adventure.
- Exciting new obstacles in every world